DMSO and PGE-1 Injections Proceeding Well

I have taken half a dozen shots in my penis of the new Pure Dimethylsulfoxide and prostaglandin E1 solution, and have been liking it so far. The pain can be a little unbearable at times, but the thickness and vascularity it causes are pretty good. One weird side effect is that it causes edema under the skin, so when the erection wears off it seems like I have foreskin again for a short while. If I pumped, I would say that my dick looks pumped with all the swelling. Wearing the divosuit in multiple layers creates a nice elongation and helps speed up the reabsorption of lymph, so my shaft looks thick but not 'fluffy'.

Some of my clients are now using this injection formula and hopefully we can what happens, provided they complete the protocol. In the next few months I will be testing a new formula to target the collagen of the penis from the inside, but first I need to get some samples down to the lab for analysis to make sure what I inject is free of contaminants. Remember, the only way to be sure you know what you are injecting is by getting it tested. Russian roulette on your dick can mean success, death of penis, or death. You have been warned, yet most of you will probably ignore this.

I want to give a shout out to those who are currently injecting their penises, which I estimate are around 200 of you. Remember, stick to your routine day-in day-out, stop measuring everyday, and persevere. Don't forget to jelq properly, too.

I am getting messages from guys who want telephone-only consultations. Sorry, but for the time being, I am only doing webcam sessions. Do not ask me why, or try to intimidate/or coerce me into doing email consultations; it's not going to happen. Get a webcam, a good connection and just do it. Privacy is not an issue since payment by paypal gives my your address and real name, anyways. I've seen so many penises of all shapes and sizes: nothing to be ashamed of.

So guys, please, instead of asking for free advice, read as much as you can, do some research and make a list of questions. This is what I will reply in case you do ask me. Remember, I am not being mean, just separating the serious from the curious.

Be well!

Ronielle out

Popular posts from this blog

Free Webinar is Tomorrow, January 25, 2018

Localized Hormone Manipulation for Penis Growth

New Penis Enlargement experiments soon