Sensitive Readers and Haters

Well, it seems like my last post has struck a sensitive nerve for some readers. According to my sources who read the various penis enlargement forums and sites/blogs, anti-Ronielle talk has continued and on the rise. While I don't actually read the forums myself, as I have found it to be an extremely diluted source of information filled with opinions, flame wars, and pages after pages useless social replies, I do know that they are important to newbie penis enlargement enthusiasts. I started reading and posting on a few sites until I got tired of the advice on not taking risks for chemical injections given to me by so many people, and decided just to write a blog to record my experiments.

In the process of going on my own and basically concentrated on my own research inspired by Dr. Adam's famous patent, I realized that the patent was not complete in its information and that so much was missing to achieve the final goal. My own research made up the slack, and over the course of many years I got the penis I wanted. I didn't do this to become famous or popularity, like most of you out there doing penis enlargement.

I did this for my own satisfaction.

Now, many people out there hate me. I can tell by the colorful hate mail written in BLOCK LETTERS. Blackmail usually contains words that indicate that if I don't send free products to them, they will create campaigns against me on forums and anywhere they could. This type is the most popular type; so popular that my spam filter catches most of them before I read it. Why do these people hate me? Read more of their posts, and you will probably find them endorsing products while claiming that they are not affiliated with the company. Also, they will not have any final photos of their successful enlargement, and use fake names and disposable email addresses for complete anonymity. So, in addition to so many fake penis enlargement products with their guarantees, warranties, length gain calculators, pictures of half-naked ladies and muscular men, and extremely easy to fake before and after pictures, there are leagues of people out there misdirecting buyers on review sites, forums and blogs that are way too professional looking to be a legitimate and unbiased site. 

Now that I have wasted an entire post on the socio-political reality of the penis enlargement scene, you can imagine why I have opted to put that behind me and do my own thing. When the status-quo feels threatened, it will lash out. But what that actually does is expose the very people who have something to benefit from an unprovoked attack.

You will not see me attack anyone, or otherwise harassing others in public or in private sessions. This is because I value my own work, my own experiences, and my own personal success in penis enlargement, and I have a life. I also believe in a positive philosophy, where I leave people alone in peace, just like I would want. Those filled with hate and attack others expose themselves for their own failures, unhappiness and misery. Happy people are peaceful, unhappy people are war-like and confrontational. When I read hate mail, I pity the sender because they consider me a threat, and I am actually amused since they probably are not successful in their own pursuits in penis enlargement. Their lives are probably empty as they have nothing better to do than write in CAPITAL LETTERS the most evil things they could think of.

That said, I sincerely hope that the drama will lay off, yet somehow I have a feeling that it will be a while. Just like it took a long time before the world accepted that the earth is round, people in penis enlargement will eventually realize that ancient penis enlargement methods like hanging, pumping and pills have an incredible market despite its lack of results, and that newer methods must be explored and risked.

Until then, I continue to do my own thing, business as usual. Those who choose to follow are welcome, but those who disagree with me can go elsewhere and good luck. There are many roads to success, including leaving people in peace while you find your own way. One way to fail is to waste your energies attacking those who can help you succeed.

Thanks for reading, and apologies for writing about drama,

Ronielle out.

Popular posts from this blog

Free Webinar is Tomorrow, January 25, 2018

Localized Hormone Manipulation for Penis Growth

New Penis Enlargement experiments soon