Divostore.com now online

I just wrote a post on divocuup.blogspot.com about my new (and rather bare-bones at the moment) retail web storefront for the divo products,  divostore.com 

My blogs have become rather confusing after all this time, so the information is now going to be processed to be more accessible and appealing, and my first attempt is in getting the divo products easier to order.

My other website dedicated to chemical penis enlargement is also in the works, being an interactive forum with all my research pages and blog posts in a searchable and comment-able format. This new site will only be available by invitation to my existing customers of the divo products and consultation clients. As I am also new to making forums and managing them, Im still working out the email list to send invitations out to join.

Thank you all for bearing with my absence of post writing, but I soon hope it will be all worth it in the end for all of us having a penis forum dedicated only to chemical enlargement.

Thanks for reading!

Ronielle


Posted via Blogaway

Popular posts from this blog

Free Webinar is Tomorrow, January 25, 2018

Localized Hormone Manipulation for Penis Growth

New Penis Enlargement experiments soon