Restarting to Write

It's been a few years since I have last posted here,  mainly because I was no longer experimenting and instead focusing on divocup/divosuit production/shipping and webcam consultations (for those who are serious about chemical penis enlargement). However, after many inquiries from my readers, and with newfound inspiration, I have decided to write again on this blog and review my latest findings.

With about 3 years of reducing my daily protocol to only all-day elongation with the divocup and divosuit (my years-long addiction/mental dependency 😆), my plan on maintaining hard-earned penis enlargement gains with minimum effort was a success (at least for now) . This means that those enduring the rigors of chemical penis enlargement will be pleased to know that once you have the size you want, it is relatively easy to keep. Unlike large muscles of the body which needs constant exercise to maintain size, the penis seems to be content with just a divocup and divosuit (to maintain gains). It acts like a retainer to prevent shaft shrinkage, so shortening of the shaft by cross-linking scar tissue is minimized. A few more years will give me a better idea of how long I can keep my size in this manner, but the desire to restart chemical penis enlargement is strong(-ish).

It would be interesting to find out what would happen if I restarted the growth process after many years. I believe that it would work out successful as before, but there really is only one way to find out. My own memories of the injections are still quite clear though, which explains my hesitation.

This month a few of my consultation guys  have started their chempe routines with good results after a week of daily active enlargement (injections, topical chemicals, jelqing and all-day elongation).  While everyone has different growth rates and responses, it is a good feeling to have this group respond better than some in the past. I'm sending good energy to those brave men for a successful mission!

Thank you all for your patience!

Ronielle

Popular posts from this blog

Free Webinar is Tomorrow, January 25, 2018

Localized Hormone Manipulation for Penis Growth

New Penis Enlargement experiments soon