Conflict Of Interests With Consultation Clients

There is a time when I have a problem with consultation clients. I make my living by doing penis enlargement research and then helping others with their own experiments. All my research is funded by consultations and divo product sales. Imagine this scenario:

A penis enlargement enthusiast decides that he want to have a consultation with me on the chemical aspect. I teach him how to make his own PGE-1 injections, and then he creates a product for sale on the internet using my methods.

Here is another scenario:

A guy has many consultations with me on his experiments, which he then publishes on the penis enlargement forums and blogs. So basically he takes my private research and methods, and gives them out for free.

Now imagine that you are the person doing all the experiments, and that your living depends on that research to supply to clients for their consultations. Obviously the knowledge gained is very valuable, yet there are people out there who are buying it then distributing it. Now what would you do to with these clients? I am open to suggestions.

Information and trade secrets have been around forever. There is really no way to keep a secret. But I believe in karma, and also the fact that as long as I keep doing what I love, everything will work out fine. By continuing my research and experimentation, I am able to perfect my methods and be the one creating the secrets that people want to have, instead of the one trying to get them. From this point of view, I actually can just relax and do my own thing as usual.

On an experimental note, more injections of PGE-1/DMSO have been done with good results. More detail in the next post.

Thanks for reading!

Ronielle Out

Popular posts from this blog

Free Webinar is Tomorrow, January 25, 2018

Localized Hormone Manipulation for Penis Growth

New Penis Enlargement experiments soon